Breakfast can help your children’s academic performance. It can also give enough energy for them to make it through the day when it is low in sugar, and high in proteins and fats. This Classic Omelette recipe is exactly that! This tasty recipe is part of our Menu Planning Program. Sign up today for this amazing guide – you can try it for free – enjoy over 500 recipes that are RDN approved!
- 5 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 5 tablespoons fresh tarragon, chopped
- 8 eggs
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Chop chives and tarragon.
- Crack eggs into a bowl and add a pinch of salt.
- Whisk together and stir in two-thirds of herbs. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat, making sure pan is coated evenly.
- Pour 1/4 of whisked eggs in pan and continue to cook over medium heat until eggs begin to set, but not cooked through, about 3 minutes (eggs will continue cooking off the heat).
- Season with salt and pepper, and then begin to fold.
- Transfer to plate, sprinkle with remaining tablespoon of herbs and a pinch of salt.
- Repeat steps 1-4 until egg mixture is finished.
This is a classic version of the omelette with no fillings, feel free to add veggies, meat, or cheese as desired. We love to use omelettes to use-up any extra veggies and herbs at the end of the week.
Get your personalized meal plan to enhance your lifestyle. By collaborating and meal planning with your dietitian, you will achieve optimal results!
Did you know that people who meal plan are more likely to have an overall higher quality food variety? Anderson’s Nutrition has a robust meal planning program to assist you on your journey to simpler, better health. Meet virtually with your own dietitian to receive nutrition guidance and a personalized meal plan.
We provide comprehensive meal planning programs for each client to achieve their healthy living goals. With ample amounts of recipes and the expertise from the Dietitians at Anderson’s Nutrition, this program creates a unique and realistic approach to bringing dinner back to the table in an easy, time-saving way.
The reality is that many of us don’t have the time or energy to make meals happen. Meals become stressful, if not an impossible task.
Anderson’s Nutrition Meal Planner removes these barriers of time and complexity by making meals possible and simple! This meal planner evaluates over 3 million dietary factors to create the perfect plan for you while minimizing food waste.