Are you in need of a delicious dessert that’s still healthy, but also extremely tasty? Try this Chocolate Frozen Banana Recipe! This chocolate frozen banana snack recipe, along with over 500 more recipes, is part of our Menu Planning Program. We know you will like it! Plus, it is SUPER simple! Just requires some time for freezing.
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- Peel bananas, cut into equal halves and freeze (about 50 minutes).
- When bananas are almost frozen, microwave chocolate in 15-second bursts until melted.
- Once bananas are frozen solid, take out and roll in the chocolate melt.
- If you desire, roll in a crunchy topping (nuts, granola, etc.) and return to the freezer until chocolate is set.
Get your meal plan to enhance your lifestyle. By collaborating and meal planning with your dietitian, you will achieve optimal results!
Did you know that people who meal plan are more likely to have an overall higher quality food variety? Anderson’s Nutrition has a robust meal planning program to assist you on your journey to simpler, better health. Meet virtually with your own dietitian to receive nutrition guidance and a personalized meal plan.
We provide comprehensive meal planning programs for each client to achieve their healthy living goals. With ample amounts of recipes and the expertise from the Dietitians at Anderson’s Nutrition, this program creates a unique and realistic approach to bringing dinner back to the table in an easy, time-saving way.
The reality is that many of us don’t have the time or energy to make meals happen. Meals become stressful, if not an impossible task.
Anderson’s Nutrition Meal Planner removes these barriers of time and complexity by making meals possible and simple! This meal planner evaluates over 3 million dietary factors to create the perfect plan for you while minimizing food waste. Enjoy it!