BLT Salad with Corn and Avocado is a great side to bring to a BBQ, or even to enjoy on its own! This recipe is full of flavor, hearty fats, and fiber. This fresh and tasty BLT salad recipe is part of our Menu Planning program. Sign up today for this amazing guide – you can try it for free – enjoy over 500 recipes that are RDN approved!
- 2 cups butter lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 pound grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 cup frozen sweet corn
- 8 slices thick-cut bacon, fried and crumbled
- 2 cups fresh arugula
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Chop lettuce, tomatoes, and avocado.
- Defrost corn.
- Fry bacon. Once done drain on a paper towel and chop.
- In a bowl, combine lettuce, arugula, tomatoes, corn, and avocado. Add in salt, pepper, olive oil, and lime juice then toss well to coat.
- Sprinkle with bacon. Serve!
If fresh corn is available we highly recommend using it, or leaving it out of the salad and serving ears of grilled corn on the side! If we have it on hand we also like to top this with 4 ounces of feta cheese.
Get your personalized meal plan to enhance your lifestyle. By collaborating and meal planning with your dietitian, you will achieve optimal results!
Did you know that people who meal plan are more likely to have an overall higher quality food variety? Anderson’s Nutrition has a robust meal planning program to assist you on your journey to simpler, better health. Meet virtually with your own dietitian to receive nutrition guidance and a personalized meal plan.
We provide comprehensive meal planning programs for each client to achieve their healthy living goals. With ample amounts of recipes and the expertise from the Dietitians at Anderson’s Nutrition, this program creates a unique and realistic approach to bringing dinner back to the table in an easy, time-saving way.
The reality is that many of us don’t have the time or energy to make meals happen. Meals become stressful, if not an impossible task.
Anderson’s Nutrition Meal Planner removes these barriers of time and complexity by making meals possible and simple! This meal planner evaluates over 3 million dietary factors to create the perfect plan for you while minimizing food waste.