Hello, Gilbert, Arizona!
We are proud that our Gilbert Arizona dietitians have been serving the Valley for over 10 years now! Our team of dietitians is here to help you along your health and nutrition journey.
Anderson’s Nutrition has one office in Gilbert Arizona where our dietitians practice.
*** Set your GPS to LINK ***
Phone: (602) 770-7611
Fax: (833) 755-0838
San Tan Village Mall– Inside Box Offices
2200 E. Williams Field Rd.
Gilbert AZ 85295
We are on the second floor of the business suites. Look for signs that say “Box Offices”
Got an appointment scheduled? Here’s what you need to know about our Gilbert location!
- Located Inside Box Offices (follow the signs) at the San Tan Village Mall
- We are located through the doors between Francesca’s and Madison Reed
- We are located on the second floor (above Madison Reed)
- *** Set your GPS to LINK ***
- You will go up the elevator
- Check-in at the front desk when you arrive. If after hours please text (833) 661-1402 that you have arrived.
- Wait in the waiting area until your dietitian comes out to bring you to the office
- If you have trouble, please text your dietitian (see email) or call the main office at 602-770-7611. Note that our admin office is not open on Saturdays and closes at 5 pm each day.
- Please plan to arrive at least 10 minutes early if you are not familiar with the area
Gilbert Arizona Dietitians at this location
Samantha Zubek, RDN
Samantha “Sam” works in our Arizona-based offices. She started her career specializing in women’s health (specifically pregnancy and breastfeeding). She has continued to grow her expertise to include a wide range of specialties, including eating disorders and diabetes. She also loves helping her Spanish-speaking patients get the help they need to attain their health goals. Samantha is also a Certified Personal Trainer, which allows her to help her patients achieve a wider range of health goals. She is originally from the Chicago area where she found her passion for health and wellness through sports (softball and golf).
Tammy Leeper RDN
Tammy’s approach to nutrition is that “it’s not one size fits all”. She helps clients work towards a healthier life in a manner genuine to them and encourages a positive relationship with food to honor its role in providing fuel for our bodies. Tammy is passionate about nutrition and supporting autism acceptance.