Hello, Gilbert, Arizona!
We are proud that our Gilbert Arizona dietitians have been serving the Valley for over 15 years now! Our team of dietitians is here to help you along your health and nutrition journey.
Phone: (602) 770-7611 Fax: (833) 755-0838
Inside: Western Skies Business Center
1206 E Warner Rd Suite 101-G, Gilbert, AZ 85296
Got an appointment scheduled? Here’s what you need to know about our Gilbert location!
- Located Inside Western Skies Business Center
- We are in building 1206, the entrance is towards the center of all three buildings.
- We are located on the first floor. You can follow the signs to the 1206 Suites.
- When you arrive, have a seat in the waiting area. Please text (833) 661-1402 that you have arrived.
- Your dietitian will come out and get you around your scheduled time.
- If you have trouble, please call your dietitian (see email for direct #) or call the main office at 602-770-7611. Note that our admin office is not open on Saturdays and closes at the 4 pm each day.
- Please plan to arrive at least 10 minutes early if you are not familiar with the area
Gilbert Arizona Dietitians at this location
Samantha Zubek, RDN
Samantha “Sam” works in our Arizona-based offices. She started her career specializing in women’s health (specifically pregnancy and breastfeeding). She has continued to grow her expertise to include a wide range of specialties, including eating disorders and diabetes. She also loves helping her Spanish-speaking patients get the help they need to attain their health goals. Samantha is also a Certified Personal Trainer, which allows her to help her patients achieve a wider range of health goals. She is originally from the Chicago area where she found her passion for health and wellness through sports (softball and golf).
Tammy Leeper RDN
Tammy’s approach to nutrition is that “it’s not one size fits all”. She helps clients work towards a healthier life in a manner genuine to them and encourages a positive relationship with food to honor its role in providing fuel for our bodies. Tammy is passionate about nutrition and supporting autism acceptance.