Need a quick and easy snack? Maybe you’re an athlete running to class after practice, or a mom that’s driving kids around, or you’re working in a fast-paced environment. Whatever your daily life might be like, you must try this granola bar recipe
This granola bar recipe is a flexible one that allows you to toss whatever extra add-ins you would like, whether it’s dried fruit, nuts, nut butters, seeds, dark chocolate, the list could go on! No cooking or baking is necessary, just place these granola bars in the refrigerator for four hours and you will have quick snacks for any occasion! Like this recipe? Check out other recipes like these in our Menu Planning Program!
- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup pecans (chopped)
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup brown rice syrup
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Grease an 8×8 cake pan.
- Chop pecans (if necessary)
- Combine oats, pumpkin seeds, raisins, and pecans.
- Combine peanut butter, brown rice syrup, agave and salt in a separate bowl.
- Mix oat mixture into peanut butter mixture. Spread into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours. Enjoy!
These super fast granola bars are super versatile. Use whichever nuts, dried fruit, nut butter and sweetener you prefer (we highly recommend using half brown rice syrup as a sweetener though because it really helps these stick together well!).