This chia pudding recipe is tasty for 2! Or if you want to save half of it for the next morning it can be a double overnighter! This is one of those recipes that needs to be documented on your social media feed. Chia seeds have been on the popular radar for a few years, but they are still going strong! This may be because they add a nice bite to any recipe and the chia seeds are super high in fiber. Two tablespoons = 10 grams of fiber or 40% of your daily value!
- 1 1/2 cup milk (or if you are vegan, use unsweetened almond milk or milk of choice)
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup quick-cook oats (gluten-free if necessary)
- 1/2 cup wild blueberries, frozen and defrosted (or other berry)
- Mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Add milk, chia, and oats to mason jar. Shake to combine and let sit for 10 minutes. Shake again, vigorously, the place lid on jar and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator and stir to combine. Add berries and chocolate chips.