This chia pudding recipe is tasty for 2! Or if you want to save half of it for the next morning it can be a double overnighter! This is one of those recipes that needs to be documented on your social media feed. Chia seeds have been on the popular radar for a few years, but they are still going strong! This may be because they add a nice bite to any recipe and the chia seeds are super high in fiber. Two tablespoons = 10 grams of fiber or 40% of your daily value!
- 1 1/2 cup milk (or if you are vegan, use unsweetened almond milk or milk of choice)
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup quick-cook oats (gluten-free if necessary)
- 1/2 cup wild blueberries, frozen and defrosted (or other berry)
- Mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Add milk, chia, and oats to mason jar. Shake to combine and let sit for 10 minutes. Shake again, vigorously, the place lid on jar and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator and stir to combine. Add berries and chocolate chips.
Add the Chia Pudding Recipe to Your Menu Plan!
Get your personalized meal plan to enhance your lifestyle. By collaborating and meal planning with your dietitian, you will achieve optimal results!
Did you know that people who meal plan are more likely to have an overall higher quality food variety? Anderson’s Nutrition has a robust meal planning program to assist you on your journey to simpler, better health. Meet virtually with your own dietitian to receive nutrition guidance and a personalized meal plan.
We provide comprehensive meal planning programs for each client to achieve their healthy living goals. With ample amounts of recipes and the expertise from the Dietitians at Anderson’s Nutrition, this program creates a unique and realistic approach to bringing dinner back to the table in an easy, time-saving way.
The reality is that many of us don’t have the time or energy to make meals happen. Meals become stressful, if not an impossible task.
Anderson’s Nutrition Meal Planner removes these barriers of time and complexity by making meals possible and simple! This meal planner evaluates over 3 million dietary factors to create the perfect plan for you while minimizing food waste.