Try this breakfast tofu scramble to keep you satisfied throughout the day. Tofu has a wide range of health benefits and key nutrients, including lean protein, calcium, iron, and more.
Tofu Scramble Ingredients & Instructions
- 11⁄2 pounds extra-firm tofu, pressed, crumbled
- 4 cups kale
- 11⁄2 cups kidney beans
- 4 teaspoons turmeric
- 2 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 dashes salt
- 2 dashes pepper
- 8 corn tortillas
- In a skillet, sauté kale with garlic until thoroughly cooked.
- Add mashed tofu, beans, garlic, soy sauce, and turmeric. Stir to combine.
- Cook for 5-8 minutes and stir occasionally to heat all the way through. Add cayenne to taste.
- Remove from heat and stir in nutritional yeast, salt, and pepper.
- Serve warm in a tortilla.
Get your personalized meal plan to enhance your lifestyle. By collaborating and meal planning with your dietitian, you will achieve optimal results!
Did you know that people who meal plan are more likely to have an overall higher quality food variety? Anderson’s Nutrition has a robust meal planning program to assist you on your journey to simpler, better health. Meet virtually with your own dietitian to receive nutrition guidance and a personalized meal plan.
We provide comprehensive meal planning programs for each client to achieve their healthy living goals. With ample amounts of recipes and the expertise from the Dietitians at Anderson’s Nutrition, this program creates a unique and realistic approach to bringing dinner back to the table in an easy, time-saving way.
The reality is that many of us don’t have the time or energy to make meals happen. Meals become stressful, if not an impossible task.
Anderson’s Nutrition Meal Planner removes these barriers of time and complexity by making meals possible and simple! This meal planner evaluates over 3 million dietary factors to create the perfect plan for you while minimizing food waste.