Eat your veggies by using this uniquely delicious grilled spiced cauliflower recipe as a side dish or snack!
This amazing recipe is part of our Meal Planning Program.
Sign up today for this amazing program– you can try it for free– enjoy over 500 recipes that are RDN approved!
- 2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander (optional)
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into steaks or large florets
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
Get your personalized meal plan to enhance your lifestyle. By collaborating and meal planning with your dietitian, you will achieve optimal results!
Did you know that people who meal plan are more likely to have an overall higher quality food variety? Anderson’s Nutrition has a robust meal planning program to assist you on your journey to simpler, better health. Meet virtually with your own dietitian to receive nutrition guidance and a personalized meal plan.
We provide comprehensive meal planning programs for each client to achieve their healthy living goals. With ample amounts of recipes and the expertise from the Dietitians at Anderson’s Nutrition, this program creates a unique and realistic approach to bringing dinner back to the table in an easy, time-saving way.
The reality is that many of us don’t have the time or energy to make meals happen. Meals become stressful, if not an impossible task.
Anderson’s Nutrition Meal Planner removes these barriers of time and complexity by making meals possible and simple! This meal planner evaluates over 3 million dietary factors to create the perfect plan for you while minimizing food waste.