The end of the summer season sees bountiful produce. Whether you have homegrown produce from your garden or you’re buying from local sources, there are endless varieties of fresh fruits and veggies in season this time of year. A yearly favorite for many is summer corn. If you’re looking to try something new with your fresh ears this year, try out this Mexican Grilled Corn recipe from our meal planner app!
- 4 ears fresh sweet corn, shucked
- 4 Tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1 spay olive oil spray
- In a small bowl, mix together chili powder, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Spray or brush each ear of corn lightly with olive oil.
- Grill for approximately 10 minutes, turning often to avoid burning. The corn should brown in places and be cooked through.
- Take corn off grill and brush with Greek yogurt.
- Sprinkle with spice mixture, cheese, and cilantro.
- Squeeze lime wedges over each piece of corn.
Meal Planning Made Easy!
Get your personalized meal plan to enhance your lifestyle. By collaborating and meal planning with your dietitian, you will achieve optimal results!
Did you know that people who meal plan are more likely to have an overall higher quality food variety? Anderson’s Nutrition has a robust meal planning program to assist you on your journey to simpler, better health. Meet virtually with your own dietitian to receive nutrition guidance and a personalized meal plan.