A flavor-fully light alternative to a classic Asian dish – Healthy light sesame noodles!
This amazing recipe is part of our Meal Planning Program.
Sign up today for this amazing program– you can try it for free– enjoy over 500 recipes that are RDN approved!
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets, stalks peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 12 ounces whole-wheat spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Get more with our meal planner
Did you know that people who meal plan are more likely to have an overall higher quality food variety? Anderson’s Nutrition has a robust meal planning program to assist you on your journey to simpler, better health. Meet virtually with your own dietitian to receive nutrition guidance and a personalized meal plan.
We provide comprehensive meal planning programs for each client to achieve their healthy living goals. With ample amounts of recipes and the expertise from the Dietitians at Anderson’s Nutrition, this program creates a unique and realistic approach to bringing dinner back to the table in an easy, time-saving way.
The reality is that many of us don’t have the time or energy to make meals happen. Meals become stressful, if not an impossible task.
Anderson’s Nutrition Meal Planner removes these barriers of time and complexity by making meals possible and simple! This meal planner evaluates over 3 million dietary factors to create the perfect plan for you while minimizing food waste.