Looking for an easy, delicious appetizer? These spiced baked chicken wings are delicious, nutritious, and sure to impress your guests. Baked wings are a great way to reduce saturated fat to make a healthful alternative to your traditional fried wings. Adjust spices and flavors to your own personal preference. Pair with sliced veggies to add color and fiber to help keep you full and satisfied. Served with a side of homemade blue cheese or ranch dressing.
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 2 T paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 T unsalted butter
- 10 whole chicken wings
- 1 handful parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Line baking sheet with foil. Dot the foil with the butter, there is no need to melt it ahead of time but you can if you would like.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Coat both sides of each wing fully in the flour mixture and place on the baking sheet. Make sure the butter pieces are evenly spaced out among the wings.
- Bake wings for 30 minutes.
- Turn wings over and bake for an additional 15 more minutes or until crispy and fully cooked.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and sprinkle with fresh parsley if desired.
Did you know that people who meal plan are more likely to have an overall higher quality food variety? Anderson’s Nutrition has a robust meal planning program to assist you on your journey to simpler, better health. Meet virtually with your own dietitian to receive nutrition guidance and a personalized meal plan.