Back-to-school meals have never been more delicious than these Broccoli and Tofu Sesame Noodles! Something delicious your kids will love, or an easy meal to prep for a busy college semester. This meal meets the starch, protein, fats, and veggie food groups. Mix it up by swapping the noodles for rice, tofu for chicken, or change up the veggies. Make it a balanced meal by adding a side of fruit.
- 8 oz rice noodles
- 4 tsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp tamari sauce
- 4 tsp rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup garlic infused olive oil (or sub regular olive oil)
- 1.25 lb extra firm tofu, cubed
- 6 cups broccoli, cut into florets
- 4 tsp sesame seeds
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside once cooked.
- Mix together sugar, tamari sauce, and vinegar in a small bowl and set aside.
- Toast sesame seeds in a small pan over medium heat, stirring occasionally until light brown and fragrant.
- Heat half the oil in a pan over medium high heat/ Add tofu and cook until browned on both sides. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat remaining oil in pan over medium heat. Add broccoli and cook until tender.
- Add tofu, noodles, and soy sauce mixture. Stir well to combine.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and serve.
Meal Planning Made Easy!
Get your personalized meal plan to enhance your lifestyle. By collaborating and meal planning with your dietitian, you will achieve optimal results!
Did you know that people who meal plan are more likely to have an overall higher quality food variety? Anderson’s Nutrition has a robust meal planning program to assist you on your journey to simpler, better health. Meet virtually with your own dietitian to receive nutrition guidance and a personalized meal plan.