Move over, Shamrock Shake! We’ve got an antioxidant-packed smoothie that’s greener than a four-leaf clover. Naturally sweet, fresh, and delicious, this is bound to be your (and your blender’s) favorite drink all spring long.
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup pineapple
- 1/4 cup mango
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup milk of choice
- Sweetener of choice (agave, honey, pure maple syrup – optional)
- Add all ingredients to blender, with 3-4 ice cubes. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into your favorite glass and enjoy!
Spring-cleaning your kitchen blender, or looking for something to blend on the go? Check these options out:
- Hamilton Beach Personal Blender for Shakes and Smoothies with 14 Oz Travel Cup and Lid
- Mueller Ultra Bullet Personal Blender for Shakes and Smoothies with 15 Oz Travel Cup and Lid, Juices, Baby Food, Heavy-Duty Portable Blender
- Magic Bullet Blender, Small, Silver, 11 Piece Set
- GE 5-Speed Blender + (2) 16 Ounce Blender Cups | Kitchen Essentials Blender for Shakes, Smoothies & More | Large 64 oz Tritan Jar, 8-10 Servings | Stainless Steel Blades & Exterior Finish | 1000 Watts
Some of our pages contain affiliate links that Anderson’s Nutrition may receive a commission from, at no extra cost to you. We only promote products that we have used & verified, finding helpful for our clients and friends. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. Anderson’s Nutrition is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Get your personalized meal plan to enhance your lifestyle. By collaborating and meal planning with your dietitian, you will achieve optimal results!
Did you know that people who meal plan are more likely to have an overall higher quality food variety? Anderson’s Nutrition has a robust meal planning program to assist you on your journey to simpler, better health. Meet virtually with your own dietitian to receive nutrition guidance and a personalized meal plan.