This shake melds flavors of coffee and cocoa with peppermint for a tasty holiday treat. We love that it has zero added sugar and delivers 35 grams of protein!
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 cup low fat milk
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon peppermint extract
- As much ice as you’d like!
- Add all ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Add your choice of fun toppings like whipped cream, crushed candy canes, etc. (not factored into the nutrition information below.)
|NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING|
|Protein 35g – Total Fat 6.5g – Carbs 44g – Calories 355 kcal – Fiber 6g – Sodium 167mg – Saturated Fat 3.88g – Fruits 1 serving – Vegetables 0 servings – Added Sugar 0g|
Meal Planning Made Easy!
Get your personalized meal plan to enhance your lifestyle. By collaborating and meal planning with your dietitian, you will achieve optimal results!
Did you know that people who meal plan are more likely to have an overall higher quality food variety? Anderson’s Nutrition has a robust meal planning program to assist you on your journey to simpler, better health. Meet virtually with your own dietitian to receive nutrition guidance and a personalized meal plan.