These Butternut Squash Fries are a great, healthy alternative fries to traditional french fries. Tasty, satisfying and health-conscious!
- Large butternut squash, seeds removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Peel squash, if desired.
3. Cut squash into french fry shape, using crinkle cutter, if desired. Try to keep the fries similar in size for even cooking.
1. Toss butternut squash fries with olive oil and salt.
2. Place cookie sheet in the oven. Bake for 40 minutes, turning the fries over after about 20 minutes.
3. The fries are done when the edges are just starting to brown.
Click here for more healthy alternative recipes!