Pull out your chopsticks for this tasty Honey Chicken Stir-Fry, a simple meal to get on the table that everyone will love! Forget 1,000 ingredients, this one has just 7!
Honey chicken ingredients
- Chicken breast, one pound
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds, roasted
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 6 cups broccoli, steamed
- 3 cups cooked brown rice, see instructions below
Cooked brown rice
- 2 cups dry brown rice
- 5 cups of water
- Cook brown rice according to package instructions, or see below for instructions.
- Steam broccoli over boiling water for 4-5 minutes.
- Add chicken breasts and broth to a large skillet and bring to boil over medium heat. Reduce the heat to low and cook until the chicken has nearly cooked through.
- Add the honey and sesame seeds; stir well. Cook for 5-7 minutes, until all liquids have been absorbed and the chicken begins to brown.
- Serve with steamed broccoli and brown rice.
Instructions for the rice
- Combine rice and water in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer for 30-40 minutes until most of the liquid is absorbed then remove from heat.
- Keep covered and steam for an additional 10 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork.
Some of our pages contain affiliate links that Anderson’s Nutrition may receive a commission from, at no extra cost to you. We only promote products that we have used & verified, finding helpful for our clients and friends. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. Anderson’s Nutrition is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.