This baked mustard chicken recipe can be prepped ahead of time for marinating and does not take a lot of hands-on time! Try the baked mustard chicken with a side of baked potato, asparagus, salad, or whatever vegetable you’re feeling.
- 1 1/2 lb chicken breast, skinless and boneless
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1 Tbs chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Rinse chicken breasts, pat dry, and pace in a 7 x 11 inch baking dish.
- Combine lime juice, cilantro, mustard, olive oil, chili, salt and pepper in a food processor.
- Pulse until ingredients are well combined.
- Pour marinade over chicken, cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes or up to 6 hours.
- Bake at 350°F for 22 minutes uncovered, or until an instant read thermometer reads 165°F.
- Serve with extra sauce spooned over top.
Like this recipe? Or don’t? Whether you did your not, check out the other recipes we have in our menu planning program. Try it out for 3 days to decide if it is a good fit for you.
Get your personalized meal plan to enhance your lifestyle. By collaborating and meal planning with your dietitian, you will achieve optimal results!
Did you know that people who meal plan are more likely to have an overall higher quality food variety? Anderson’s Nutrition has a robust meal planning program to assist you on your journey to simpler, better health. Meet virtually with your own dietitian to receive nutrition guidance and a personalized meal plan.
We provide comprehensive meal planning programs for each client to achieve their healthy living goals. With ample amounts of recipes and the expertise from the Dietitians at Anderson’s Nutrition, this program creates a unique and realistic approach to bringing dinner back to the table in an easy, time-saving way.
The reality is that many of us don’t have the time or energy to make meals happen. Meals become stressful, if not an impossible task.
Anderson’s Nutrition Meal Planner removes these barriers of time and complexity by making meals possible and simple! This meal planner evaluates over 3 million dietary factors to create the perfect plan for you while minimizing food waste.