This baked mustard chicken recipe can be prepped ahead of time for marinating and does not take a lot of hands-on time! Try with a side of baked potato, asparagus, salad, or whatever vegetable you’re feeling.
- 1 1/2 lb chicken breast, skinless and boneless
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1 Tbs chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Rinse chicken breasts, pat dry, and pace in a 7 x 11 inch baking dish.
- Combine lime juice, cilantro, mustard, olive oil, chili, salt and pepper in a food processor.
- Pulse until ingredients are well combined.
- Pour marinade over chicken, cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes or up to 6 hours.
- Bake at 350°F for 22 minutes uncovered, or until an instant read thermometer reads 165°F.
- Serve with extra sauce spooned over top.
Like this recipe? Or don’t? Whether you did your not, check out the other recipes we have in our menu planning program. Try it out for 3 days to decide if it is a good fit for you.