Sticky drumsticks are so yummy! Here is a delicious recipe that is found in the meal planning program. Keep hand wipes handy as this sticky drumsticks recipe will have you licking your sticky fingers!
- 12 chicken drumsticks
- 1 clove garlic, crushed (large clove)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 Lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbs tahini
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Crush garlic.
- In a small bowl whisk together garlic, soy sauce, honey, lemon zest, and juice.
- Place the drumsticks in a small roasting dish in a single layer.
- Pour the marinade over the top to coat the chicken evenly and place in the oven for about 40 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through with an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Meanwhile make dipping sauce by whisking together yogurt, tahini, salt, cumin and paprika.
- To serve drumsticks, wrap ends in foil for easy dipping.
For more recipes, join the meal planning program for an affordable price! Includes dietitian-approved recipes, shopping lists, nutrition facts, and more.
Get your personalized meal plan to enhance your lifestyle. By collaborating and meal planning with your dietitian, you will achieve optimal results!
Did you know that people who meal plan are more likely to have an overall higher quality food variety? Anderson’s Nutrition has a robust meal planning program to assist you on your journey to simpler, better health. Meet virtually with your own dietitian to receive nutrition guidance and a personalized meal plan.
We provide comprehensive meal planning programs for each client to achieve their healthy living goals. With ample amounts of recipes and the expertise from the Dietitians at Anderson’s Nutrition, this program creates a unique and realistic approach to bringing dinner back to the table in an easy, time-saving way.
The reality is that many of us don’t have the time or energy to make meals happen. Meals become stressful, if not an impossible task.
Anderson’s Nutrition Meal Planner removes these barriers of time and complexity by making meals possible and simple! This meal planner evaluates over 3 million dietary factors to create the perfect plan for you while minimizing food waste.