Give yourself a pre- or post-workout snack! These quick no-bake peanut butter protein bites are just as good as cookie dough!
Serves 4 , 262 kcal
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 scoops of organic vanilla protein powder
- 1⁄2 cup organic freeze-dried strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter (heaping)
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate or carob chips (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened apple sauce (may need 1 tbsp more)
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- Place oats, protein powder, freeze-dried strawberries, and chocolate chips into a small bowl and stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl mix together the peanut butter, applesauce, and honey. Pour the wet peanut butter mixture over the dry mixture and stir well. Combining this mixture will take a little stirring power and it may seem a little crumbly at first. You can use your hands to knead the dough near the end. If it’s too crumbly, you can add an extra tablespoon of applesauce to moisten it.
- Once combined, start forming the dough into one-inch balls.
- Store the peanut butter protein bites in a covered container in the fridge or freezer.
Did you know that people who meal plan are more likely to have an overall higher quality food variety? Anderson’s Nutrition has a robust meal planning program to assist you on your journey to simpler, better health. Meet virtually with your own dietitian to receive nutrition guidance and a personalized meal plan.
We provide comprehensive meal planning programs for each client to achieve their healthy living goals. With ample amounts of recipes and the expertise from the Dietitians at Anderson’s Nutrition, this program creates a unique and realistic approach to bringing dinner back to the table in an easy, time-saving way.
The reality is that many of us don’t have the time or energy to make meals happen. Meals become stressful, if not an impossible task.
Anderson’s Nutrition Meal Planner removes these barriers of time and complexity by making meals possible and simple! This meal planner evaluates over 3 million dietary factors to create the perfect plan for you while minimizing food waste.
SIGN UP by:
- Clicking the button below
- Choose “Meal Planner Starter” in orange
- Choose location and provider (Britney or Nicole)
Some of our pages contain affiliate links that Anderson’s Nutrition may receive a commission from, at no extra cost to you. We only promote products that we have used & verified, finding helpful for our clients and friends. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.