with Jalapeno, Mint, and Lime
Try this tasty and refreshing fruit salad this summer. Here’s one of our favorite snacks taken from our meal planning program.
This recipe makes about 4 servings.
Fruit Salad Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon scallion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lime, zested
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup pineapple, chopped
- 1 cup mango, chopped
- 1 cup kiwis, peeled, sliced
- 1 jalapeño seeded, minced
- 2 tablespoons shaved coconut
- In a bowl, whisk olive oil, lime juice, scallion, mint leaves, lime zest, and kosher salt until blended.
- Stir in blueberries, pineapple, mango, kiwi, and jalapeño.
- Top with shaved coconut, if desired.
Get more side dish and snack recipes like this fruit salad with our meal planning program!