with Jalapeno, Mint, and Lime
Try this tasty and refreshing fruit salad this summer. Here’s one of our favorite snacks taken from our meal planning program.
This recipe makes about 4 servings.
Fruit Salad Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime, juiced
- 2 teaspoons scallion, chopped
- 3 teaspoons fresh mint, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lime, zested
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup mango, chopped
- 3/4 cup pineapple, chopped
- 1 cup kiwis, peeled, sliced
- 1 jalapeño seeded, minced
- 2 tablespoons shaved coconut
- In a bowl, whisk olive oil, lime juice, scallion, mint leaves, lime zest, and kosher salt until blended.
- Stir in blueberries, pineapple, mango, kiwi, and jalapeño.
- Top with shaved coconut, if desired.
Get more side dish and snack recipes like this fruit salad with our meal planning program!
Get your personalized meal plan to enhance your lifestyle. By collaborating and meal planning with your dietitian, you will achieve optimal results!
Did you know that people who meal plan are more likely to have an overall higher quality food variety? Anderson’s Nutrition has a robust meal planning program to assist you on your journey to simpler, better health. Meet virtually with your own dietitian to receive nutrition guidance and a personalized meal plan.
We provide comprehensive meal planning programs for each client to achieve their healthy living goals. With ample amounts of recipes and the expertise from the Dietitians at Anderson’s Nutrition, this program creates a unique and realistic approach to bringing dinner back to the table in an easy, time-saving way.
The reality is that many of us don’t have the time or energy to make meals happen. Meals become stressful, if not an impossible task.
Anderson’s Nutrition Meal Planner removes these barriers of time and complexity by making meals possible and simple! This meal planner evaluates over 3 million dietary factors to create the perfect plan for you while minimizing food waste.