Try this tasty turkey breast! Herbed and placed in the slow cooker. That aroma in the slow cooker will have you drooling! This recipe is part of our meal planning program.
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 (4 lb.) whole turkey breast, bone-in with skin
- 3/4 cup vegetable broth
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 Tbs thyme, dried
- 1 Tbs sage, dried
- Slice onion.
- Whisk together salt and herbs.
- Rub the entire turkey breast with spice blend.
- Place onion in bottom of slow cooker and place the breast, skin side down, on top of onions.
- Add broth and bay leaves.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours [internal temperature should reach 165° F.]
- Carefully remove and place on a cutting board and tent with foil. Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Remove skin and carve, drizzling with juices from pot just before serving.
Get your personalized meal plan to enhance your lifestyle. By collaborating and meal planning with your dietitian, you will achieve optimal results!
Did you know that people who meal plan are more likely to have an overall higher quality food variety? Anderson’s Nutrition has a robust meal planning program to assist you on your journey to simpler, better health. Meet virtually with your own dietitian to receive nutrition guidance and a personalized meal plan.
We provide comprehensive meal planning programs for each client to achieve their healthy living goals. With ample amounts of recipes and the expertise from the Dietitians at Anderson’s Nutrition, this program creates a unique and realistic approach to bringing dinner back to the table in an easy, time-saving way.
The reality is that many of us don’t have the time or energy to make meals happen. Meals become stressful, if not an impossible task.
Anderson’s Nutrition Meal Planner removes these barriers of time and complexity by making meals possible and simple! This meal planner evaluates over 3 million dietary factors to create the perfect plan for you while minimizing food waste.