The flavor that comes from a grill can’t come from anywhere else but the grill! Grills can make almost any food tastier and juicier, especially these grilled peaches! Peaches over the grill become sweeter. This Grilled Peaches recipe is very simple, and you can feel free to add cinnamon, nuts, or sliced onto a salad!
- 4 peaches, halved and pits removed
- 1 Tbs coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Wash, halve and remove pits from peaches.
- Melt coconut oil.
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high. (Be sure grates are clean and well oiled).
- Brush cut side of peaches with coconut oil and place cut side down on grill or on grill pan.
- Grill just until marks appear on flesh, approximately 5 minutes.
- Remove from grill and enjoy on salads or with 1-ingredient banana ice cream!
Try more summer recipes like this one in our Menu Planning Program!
Get your personalized meal plan to enhance your lifestyle. By collaborating and meal planning with your dietitian, you will achieve optimal results!
Did you know that people who meal plan are more likely to have an overall higher quality food variety? Anderson’s Nutrition has a robust meal planning program to assist you on your journey to simpler, better health. Meet virtually with your own dietitian to receive nutrition guidance and a personalized meal plan.
We provide comprehensive meal planning programs for each client to achieve their healthy living goals. With ample amounts of recipes and the expertise from the Dietitians at Anderson’s Nutrition, this program creates a unique and realistic approach to bringing dinner back to the table in an easy, time-saving way.
The reality is that many of us don’t have the time or energy to make meals happen. Meals become stressful, if not an impossible task.
Anderson’s Nutrition Meal Planner removes these barriers of time and complexity by making meals possible and simple! This meal planner evaluates over 3 million dietary factors to create the perfect plan for you while minimizing food waste.