We are here again with a special recipe that is Low FODMAP, thus a great option for someone who has IBS, or anyone who just likes pancakes! This recipe makes about eight pancakes. Double it and freeze the extras. On a busy morning, thaw a pancake in the microwave for 10 seconds, then pop it in the toaster. Voila! Breakfast is served.
- 3/4 cup gluten free flour
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 3/4 cup lactose free milk
- 1 egg
- 1 Tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1.5 cups strawberries diced
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon.
- In another bowl, whisk together milk with egg, oil and vanilla. Pour over flour mixture and stir to combine. Stir in strawberries.
- Spray griddle or nonstick skillet lightly with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Using 1/4 cup, pour batter onto hot griddle. Cook for about 2 minutes or until bubbles start to appear on top. Flip over and cook for another minute or until light golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining batter. Makes about 8 pancakes.
- Serve with additional strawberries.
Meal Planning Made Easy!
Looking for more Low FODMAP recipes like these? Our awesome 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 can be customized to send you only Low FODMAP recipes and snack ideas!
Also keep in mind that our Registered Dietitians are 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐅𝐎𝐃𝐌𝐀𝐏 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐭, and can work with you to reduce your IBS symptoms and improve your quality of life. Make an appointment by using our online scheduling tool or by calling us at 𝟔𝟎𝟐-𝟕𝟕𝟎-𝟕𝟔𝟏𝟏.