These gift ideas are ideal for Father’s Day, birthdays, and even an anniversary gift! Our list includes gifts that are focused on health, wellness, and food.
Gifts Ideas for Dads, hubby, or that special guy!
Health & Wellness
- Gift Dad a one-on-one Nutrition Counseling Session with an RDN!
- This TheraGun Elite Massage Gun is great for sore muscles.
- Help him hydrate with a Stanley Adventure to Go Insulated Travel Tumbler.
- Encourage a daily stretching habit with a fresh new yoga mat.
- This Fitbit Charge with built-in GPS tracks heart rate, sleep, exercise & more!
- The Foam Roller includes access to a free instructional video library.
- Get him moving with an Under Desk Elliptical to use in his office.
- This indoor grill allows for year-round grilling & more.
- Relieve stress with a Weighted Blanket.
- This specially-designed soft kettle bell with handles is great for his daily workout.
- Check out this floating, waterproof speaker that’s ideal to take outside.
- This Smart Jumping Rope easily pairs with his smart phone.
- Our “12 Fixes” Program is a fun way to help him focus on his health.
- He’ll love this whisky-infused coffee gift set.
- This variety pack of “Damn, Man” nuts features six fun flavors.
- Gift him a six-pack of Olipop, a healthy soda alternative.
- This “HunkaChunka” gift set includes six types of Wisconsin cheese.
- This hot sauce gift set comes in a box that’s shaped like an Airstream!
- Is Dad stuck in a snack rut? Gift him these peanut butter protein bars.
- He’ll love Righteous Felon’s All Natural Beef Jerky sampler set.
- Get him grilling with this BBQ Spice Rub Seasoning Gift Box.
- His sweet tooth will love this gourmet Dark Chocolate Variety Gift Box.
- This olive oil gift set features spice-infused olive oil from Spain.
- Justin’s Nut Butter Variety Pack has five flavors for healthy snacking on the go.
- This Raw Honey Gift Box features premium honey from New Zealand.
Our Registered Dietitian Nutritionists (RDNs) will work with you to create realistic and customized goals to ensure long-lasting results. We use small changes so that weight loss occurs naturally. Learn how nutrition and movement can be just as powerful as medication and surgery for weight loss.
Some of our pages contain affiliate links. Anderson’s Nutrition may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. We only promote products that we have used and verified, and recommend to our clients and friends. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. Anderson’s Nutrition is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.