This gluten free chicken nuggets recipe is the perfect meal for anyone with Celiac disease. These nuggets are gluten and wheat free. If you want, go ahead and make extra. You can double the recipe as this meal can be frozen for later. Additionally, it doesn’t contain any extra preservatives like you’d find somewhere else. Enjoy the crusted texture and dip it in your favorite sauce!
How to Make Gluten Free Chicken Nuggets
- One pound chicken breast, boneless and skinless
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 Tbs water
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 2 tsp almond meal
- 1 Tbs paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp cayenne powder optional
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Then, line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or grease with cooking spray
- Slice chicken breasts into long strips, 1-2″ wide
- Next, in a small bowl lightly beat the egg with 1 tablespoon of water
- In a separate bowl, mix together almond meal, paprika, garlic, pepper, sea salt & cayenne pepper (optional). Dredge chicken pieces in egg & water mixture, and then coat the chicken pieces with the almond mixture.
- Finally, place on parchment paper lined or greased cookie sheet. After that, bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown and internal temperature of 165°F.
- Now, enjoy your gluten free chicken nuggets!
Minutes to make: 35
Calories per serving: 201
See additional details and nutrition information about these gluten free chicken nuggets in the 3-day FREE menu-planning trial. Click below for more!