This gluten free chicken nuggets recipe is the perfect meal for anyone with Celiac disease. These nuggets are gluten and wheat free. If you want, go ahead and make extra. You can double the recipe as this meal can be frozen for later. Additionally, it doesn’t contain any extra preservatives like you’d find somewhere else. Enjoy the crusted texture and dip it in your favorite sauce!
How to Make Gluten Free Chicken Nuggets
- One pound chicken breast, boneless and skinless
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 Tbs water
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 2 tsp almond meal
- 1 Tbs paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp cayenne powder optional
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Then, line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or grease with cooking spray
- Slice chicken breasts into long strips, 1-2″ wide
- Next, in a small bowl lightly beat the egg with 1 tablespoon of water
- In a separate bowl, mix together almond meal, paprika, garlic, pepper, sea salt & cayenne pepper (optional). Dredge chicken pieces in egg & water mixture, and then coat the chicken pieces with the almond mixture.
- Finally, place on parchment paper lined or greased cookie sheet. After that, bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown and internal temperature of 165°F.
- Now, enjoy your gluten free chicken nuggets!
Minutes to make: 35
Calories per serving: 201
See additional details and nutrition information about these gluten free chicken nuggets in the 3-day FREE menu-planning trial. Click below for more!
Get your personalized meal plan to enhance your lifestyle. By collaborating and meal planning with your dietitian, you will achieve optimal results!
Did you know that people who meal plan are more likely to have an overall higher quality food variety? Anderson’s Nutrition has a robust meal planning program to assist you on your journey to simpler, better health. Meet virtually with your own dietitian to receive nutrition guidance and a personalized meal plan.
We provide comprehensive meal planning programs for each client to achieve their healthy living goals. With ample amounts of recipes and the expertise from the Dietitians at Anderson’s Nutrition, this program creates a unique and realistic approach to bringing dinner back to the table in an easy, time-saving way.
The reality is that many of us don’t have the time or energy to make meals happen. Meals become stressful, if not an impossible task.
Anderson’s Nutrition Meal Planner removes these barriers of time and complexity by making meals possible and simple! This meal planner evaluates over 3 million dietary factors to create the perfect plan for you while minimizing food waste.