Instant pots are becoming more and more popular. This recipe is quick, easy, and delicious! Add this recipe to your instant pot favorites!
- 15 oz. can black beans, rinsed
- 14.5 oz. can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 15 oz can corn
- 32 oz. box chicken broth
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 Cloves garlic, diced
- 1 Tbs chili powder
- 1 Tbs cumin, ground
- 1tsp paprika
- 1 lb chicken breast boneless, skinless
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup cilantro, fresh, chopped
- Rinse black beans.
- Dice onion and garlic. Chop cilantro.
- Turn Instant Pot to saute and add a drizzle of olive oil. Add diced onion and garlic and saute for three minutes.
- Turn Instant Pot off and add all other ingredients including whole chicken breasts. Give it a stir and turn pot to High and set timer for 7 minutes. Place the lid on and lock it.
- Let the pressure release naturally for 12 minutes or so then carefully remove lid. Remove chicken breasts to a cutting board and shred with two forks. Return to instant pot.
- Stir soup and add more salt and pepper if necessary.
- Serve with chopped cilantro, tortilla chips and diced avocado (optional).