Meet Nicole, your passionate registered dietitian nutritionist in Downingtown, PA.
Focus areas include:
- Pre- or post-bariatric surgery nutrition and lifestyle
- Weight loss and breaking the dieting cycle
- General nutrition/disease prevention
- GI/IBS issues
- Men’s and women’s health (PCOS, high blood pressure, high cholesterol)
- Road Warriors + Corporate Workers
- Kidney disease
Success story from her client:
“Nicole has changed my life and I am grateful.
“I started my journey with Nicole in August when my doctor said I needed to do something about my health. I had hurt my back and put on 30 pounds. I had been a hiker and because of the back issue was unable to hike. After eating better, losing 40 pounds, and exercising with kettle bells, I can now hike 10 miles on hills. Nicole has given me back what I love to do – HIKE. I can’t say thank you enough!!
“I have referred two of my friends to her because it has been life changing for me.”