1 ½ pounds turkey, ground
1-28 ounce can petite tomatoes (do not drain)
1- 6 ounce can tomato paste
1 packet Mrs. Dash Chili Seasoning Packet
½ teaspoon Mexican Style Chili Powder
2 teaspoon Onion Powder
2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1 large zucchini, chopped
1 green pepper, diced
10 mushrooms, chopped
Optional: 1 cup black or kidney beans
- Brown ground turkey until fully cooked over medium heat. Drain any visible fat.
- Add Mrs. Dash seasoning pack, petite diced tomatoes, and tomato paste. Stir until well blended.
- Add fresh vegetables, garlic powder, chili powder, and onion powder. Stir until well blended.
- Cover and simmer over low-medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and finish simmering over low-medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Serve with homemade garlic toast.