Warm up with this tasty turkey chili! Turkey chili can be significantly less calories and fat than traditional beef chili. This tasty recipe is also very plant-based with veggies included.
- 1 ½ pounds turkey, ground
- 1-28 ounce can petite tomatoes (do not drain)
- 1- 6 ounce can tomato paste
- 1 packet Mrs. Dash Chili Seasoning Packet
- ½ teaspoon Mexican Style Chili Powder
- 2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 large zucchini, chopped
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 10 mushrooms, chopped
- Optional: 1 cup black or kidney beans
- First, brown ground turkey until fully cooked over medium heat. Then drain any visible fat.
- Add Mrs. Dash seasoning pack, petite diced tomatoes, and tomato paste. Then stir until well blended.
- Next, add fresh vegetables, garlic powder, chili powder, and onion powder. Stir until well blended.
- Now, cover and simmer over low-medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Last, uncover and finish simmering over low-medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Serve with homemade garlic toast.