Drumsticks are so yummy! Here is a delicious recipe that is found in the meal planning program. Keep hand wipes handy as this sticky drumstick recipe will have you licking your sticky fingers!
- 12 chicken drumsticks
- 1 clove garlic, crushed (large clove)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 Lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbs tahini
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Crush garlic.
- In a small bowl whisk together garlic, soy sauce, honey, lemon zest, and juice.
- Place the drumsticks in a small roasting dish in a single layer.
- Pour the marinade over the top to coat the chicken evenly and place in the oven for about 40 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through with an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Meanwhile make dipping sauce by whisking together yogurt, tahini, salt, cumin and paprika.
- To serve drumsticks, wrap ends in foil for easy dipping.
For more recipes, join the meal planning program for less than a dollar a day! Includes dietitian-approved recipes, shopping lists, and nutrition facts.