These crispy carrot curls are a tasty snack option to curb your craving for salt and crunch. You’ll want to share these with everyone!
- 8 carrots, using a peeler cut into ribbons
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- salt, to taste
- 2 tsp thyme, dried
- Cut the carrots into ribbons.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the carrots, olive oil, thyme and salt. Toss to combine.
- Transfer carrots to the baking sheet. Spread carrots in an even layer as much as possible. Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes or until carrots are softened. Remove foil and continue to bake the carrots until slightly crispy, about 20 additional minutes. Remove and enjoy the crunch and crisp in these crispy carrot curls!