Switch up your hamburger dinner with these healthy and hearty alternative Confetti Turkey Burgers! They are protein-packed with colorful and healthy nutrients.
- 1 medium red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 cup spinach, finely chopped
- 1 lb ground turkey breast
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 large egg
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Prep all the vegetables, and set aside in a bowl.
- Preheat grill.
- Add the ground turkey, feta cheese, flaxseed, egg, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Mix together until all ingredients are incorporated together. Form into 6 patties.
- Grill each side for about 5-7 minutes (or bake in the oven at 350°F for 15 minutes), or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Put on top of a whole wheat bun and with your favorite healthy toppings.
Try more veggie-packed, nutrient-packed, delicious recipes like this in our menu planning program. Click below for a free 3-day trial! After that it’s less than a dollar a day!*
Get your personalized meal plan to enhance your lifestyle. By collaborating and meal planning with your dietitian, you will achieve optimal results!
Did you know that people who meal plan are more likely to have an overall higher quality food variety? Anderson’s Nutrition has a robust meal planning program to assist you on your journey to simpler, better health. Meet virtually with your own dietitian to receive nutrition guidance and a personalized meal plan.
We provide comprehensive meal planning programs for each client to achieve their healthy living goals. With ample amounts of recipes and the expertise from the Dietitians at Anderson’s Nutrition, this program creates a unique and realistic approach to bringing dinner back to the table in an easy, time-saving way.
The reality is that many of us don’t have the time or energy to make meals happen. Meals become stressful, if not an impossible task.
Anderson’s Nutrition Meal Planner removes these barriers of time and complexity by making meals possible and simple! This meal planner evaluates over 3 million dietary factors to create the perfect plan for you while minimizing food waste.