Switch up your hamburger dinner with these healthy and hearty alternative Confetti Turkey Burgers! They are protein-packed with colorful and healthy nutrients.
- 1 medium red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 cup spinach, finely chopped
- 1 lb ground turkey breast
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 large egg
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Prep all the vegetables, and set aside in a bowl.
- Preheat grill.
- Add the ground turkey, feta cheese, flaxseed, egg, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Mix together until all ingredients are incorporated together. Form into 6 patties.
- Grill each side for about 5-7 minutes (or bake in the oven at 350°F for 15 minutes), or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Put on top of a whole wheat bun and with your favorite healthy toppings.
Try more veggie-packed, nutrient-packed, delicious recipes like this in our menu planning program. Click below for a free 3-day trial! After that it’s less than 50 cents a day!*