This quinoa fish taco bowl is delicious and packed with a variety of nutrients. You can tell just by looking at it! Flaked white fish is packed with omega-3’s, fat that is essential for your body function! Check out the benefits of omega-3 here. The quinoa adds protein and fiber, and is an excellent source of many vitamins and minerals.
The quick recipe takes only 10-15 minutes, perfect for when you don’t have a lot of time. This recipe feeds 4 people. Need to feed less or more than that? We got you! In our menu planning program you can add or take away servings to cater to your crowd.
- 2 cup quinoa, cooked
- 4 cup flaked white fish
- 1 cup red cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 lime
- 2 avocado, sliced
- 8 radishes, chopped
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Cook quinoa.
- Chop red cabbage and radishes. Chop grape tomatoes in half. Slice avocados.
- Place 1/2 cup cooked quinoa in a bowl. Top with 1 cup flaked fish. Do for 4 bowls.
- Add toppings and drizzle everything with a generous amount squeeze of lime juice.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
ENJOY! Find more recipes like this quinoa fish taco bowl here.