Is it pumpkin season?? We think so! Try these tasty pumpkin overnight oats. Prep at a convenient time for you and enjoy this recipe on-the-go.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk*
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup canned 100% pumpkin
- 1/2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or 1/4 tsp cinnamon, 1/8 tsp ginger, and 1/8 tsp nutmeg)
- 5-10 chopped pecans
Combine all ingredients in a jar, except pecans. Mix until fully combined. Cover and place in the refrigerator overnight. Enjoy in the morning sprinkled with pecans!
Like your oatmeal warm? Microwave for 30-45 seconds.
* decrease liquid for a thicker consistency