Here in Arizona, we may not be seeing all the pretty fall colors, but we are feeling the cooler temperatures! After months of being cooped up with 100-degree temperature, we are ready to get outside and enjoy the weather. In the Valley of the Sun, we have a wide variety of ways to be and stay active.
- The cheapest and easiest activity to start is walking, hiking and running. All this requires is shoes, a water bottle, and breathable workout clothing. Did you know that Phoenix has 180 miles of trails?!
- Keeping track of your steps? Use a FREE app on your phone or put your pedometer on your hip and strive for 7,000+ steps per day.
- An ever-growing trend right now is to dust off your rollerblades and take to the paved canals for some fun!
- Have kids? Take them for a bike ride. You can head down to the local park to play or take a trip around the neighborhood.
- Prefer strength training to cardiovascular training? Head outside and use your body weight to perform the following exercises:
What is your favorite way to exercise outside during the fall? Let us know!
Some of our pages contain affiliate links that Anderson’s Nutrition may receive a commission from, at no extra cost to you. We only promote products that we have used & verified, finding helpful for our clients and friends. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. Anderson’s Nutrition is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.