Mother’s Day is on the horizon! No gift yet? We’ve got ideas! Our list includes last minute Mother’s Day gifts that are self-care and food-related. Our favorite gift, of course, is a Nutrition Counseling session with one of our Registered Dietitians. There’s nothing better than giving your Mom the gift of better health!
Self Care Gift Ideas
- Gift Mom a one-on-one Nutrition Counseling Session with one of our Registered Dietitians!
- She can soothe her aching muscles with this popular Theragun Mini.
- A Flower Subscription will remind her you love her all year long.
- This Tea-Lover Gift Set includes an “I love Mom” stainless steal mug.
- These Shower Steamers are handmade in the U.S.A. and come in a pretty gift box.
- California-made Bath Bombs are crafted from all natural ingredients.
- You can’t go wrong with a hand-poured Soy Candle in a variety of scents.
- Pamper her with this pretty in pink Pure Himalayan Mud Mask.
- Say “thank you” with a 52 week Gratitude Journal.
- Gift Mom this One Year of Self Care Practice Book with daily inspiration.
- This Accountability Journal & Planner will help Mom crush her wellness goals.
- Keep her feet comfy with these super plush and comfy Slippers.
- Bump up her bath experience with a bamboo Bathtub Caddy.
- Relieve stress with a Weighted Blanket that comes in different colors and weights.
- Our “12 Fixes” Program is a fun way to help her focus on her health.
Food-Related Gift Ideas
- This “Mother” Charcuterie Board is hand crafted and dishwasher safe.
- This Coffee and Chocolate Tasting Box is a fun treat for a coffee-lover.
- The “ember” Temperature-Control Coffee Mug will keep her beverage hot all day.
- Make life sweet with a Honey Gift Box from the Savannah Bee Company.
- We love this “Maine morning” Blueberry Breakfast Gift Set from Stonewall Kitchen.
- Gift olive oil and vinegar from Italy and Spain in a pretty Gift Set.
- Thoughtfully Gourmet’s Pink Himalayan Salt Variety Gift Set comes in a nice gift box.
- Our Customized Meal Planning Program will make meal planning fun and easy!
Our Registered Dietitians (RDs) will work with you to create realistic and customized goals to ensure long-lasting results. We use small changes so that weight loss occurs naturally. Learn how nutrition and movement can be just as powerful as medication and surgery for weight loss.
Some of our pages contain affiliate links. Anderson’s Nutrition may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. We only promote products that we have used and verified, and recommend to our clients and friends. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. Anderson’s Nutrition is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.