The flavor that comes from a grill can’t come from anywhere else but the grill! Grills can make almost any food tastier and juicier. Peaches over the grill become sweeter. This Grilled Peaches recipe is very simple, and you can feel free to add cinnamon, nuts, or sliced onto a salad!
- 4 peaches, halved and pits removed
- 1 Tbs coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Wash, halve and remove pits from peaches.
- Melt coconut oil.
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high. (Be sure grates are clean and well oiled).
- Brush cut side of peaches with coconut oil and place cut side down on grill or on grill pan.
- Grill just until marks appear on flesh, approximately 5 minutes.
- Remove from grill and enjoy on salads or with 1-ingredient banana ice cream!
Try more summer recipes like this one in our Menu Planning Program!