Are you in need of a delicious desert that’s still healthy, but also extremely tasty? Try this Chocolate Frozen Banana Recipe! It is super easy to make and it’s something you will love! This snack recipe, along with over 500 more recipes, is part of our Menu Planning Program. Join us today to see even more!
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- Peel bananas, cut into equal halves and freeze (about 50 minutes)
- When bananas are almost frozen microwave chocolate in 15 second bursts until melted.
- Once bananas are frozen solid, take out and roll in melted chocolate.
- If desired, roll in crunchy topping (nuts, granola, etc.) and return to freezer until chocolate is set.