Enjoy this high fiber refreshing breakfast. This strawberry chia pudding with almonds is high in protein and keeps you full for hours.
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and diced
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
1. Hull and dice strawberries the day you are serving pudding.
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond milk, yogurt, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt. Whisk in the chia seeds. Let stand for 30 minutes and stir again to ensure all chia seeds are incorporated and not sticking to the bottom of the bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. The next day, spoon pudding into bowls and top with strawberries and almonds. Drizzle with additional maple syrup if desired.
Find more recipes like this one in our menu planning program! As little as $9 per month for this plan! Get three days free here!