- 3/4 cup rolled oats, gluten-free if necessary
- 1 cup canned full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (plus more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 tablespoons unsalted almond butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together everything except chia seeds. Stir in chia seeds. Taste for sweetness and add accordingly.
2. Pour approximately 3/4 cup mixture into 4 bowls or jars, or 1 cup into 3 bowls or jars. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours, or overnight.
3. Enjoy your overnight oats as a morning pick-me-up!
Want more recipes like this?
Join our meal planning program to get tasty menus by dietitians! JOIN
Laura Lea is a Certified Holistic chef, recipe developer, and writer from Nashville, TN, As a graduate of the Natural Gourmet Institute in NYC, her company LL Balanced aims to provide easy and nutritious family-friendly recipes that will make healthy eating enjoyable and restore balance to your life. You can also keep up with her recipes by following her on Instagram: @lauraleabalanced.
Per Serving based on 4 servings
View by Ingredient
Protein 6.51 g
Fat 23.14 g
Carbs 32.83 g
Fiber 6.76 g
Sugar 12.46 g