A creamy, satisfying & delicious dairy-free ice cream dessert alternative.
- 1 mango
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons agave
1. Peel and chop mango, place in freezer.
2. Place coconut milk in the refrigerator.
3. Let both sit for about an hour or up to 12.
1. Juice lime (if using).
2. Scoop 1/2 cup of coconut cream from the top of the can. (Reserve remainder for another use, it freezes well.)
3. Blend the mango, coconut cream, lime juice, and agave in a food processor or blender.
4. Depending on desired consistency, either serve immediately or allow to firm up in the freezer for an hour or so (stir every 30 minutes for best consistency).
More recipes like this here!