This healthy portobello mushroom burger recipe is a quick, easy & nutritious meal. It is a light choice that will make everyone happy and satisfied!
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (or enough to coat)
- 4 portobello mushrooms, stemmed, dark gills scraped out
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 jar of roasted red peppers, drained
- 4 cups arugula
- 4 slices provolone cheese
1. Heat grill (medium-high heat).
2. Brush mushrooms on both sides with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
1. Grill mushrooms, rounded side up, 4 minutes. Turn over, cover and grill until tender, about 4 minutes. 2. Mix pesto and mayonnaise.
3. Serve mushrooms topped with red peppers, arugula, and cheese.
Find more recipes like this in our menu-planning program! Click here for access.