Enjoy this tasty dessert hummus recipe! Yes, our meal plans have dessert!
- 30 oz (2 15 oz cans) canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 Tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 Tbs maple syrup
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Add chickpeas, unsweetened cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and maple syrup into a food processor.
- Slowly pour in almond milk.
- After processing for about 5 minutes or until a typical hummus’ smooth texture, turn off food processor and scoop into a medium bowl.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
Like this Dessert Hummus? Try more recipes similar in our meal planning program.
About Meal Planning
Planning out your meals can take a lot of stress off your back. We have a meal planner to help you navigate.
Our meal plans are:
- Healthy and delicious, and customized to fit your lifestyle.
- Full and complete, with ideas for breakfast, lunch, snack, and dinner.
- Detailed and accurate–with smart grocery lists that show you exactly what you need at the store after you customize your week.
- Simple and affordable
Unsure about using meal plans to help you meet your health goals? No worries, we offer a 3-DAY FREE TRIAL for all plans – we’re confident you’ll love it!
There’s never been a better way to help you eat great food without agonizing about what to make.