A quick, easy and light treat for sharing (or not!)
This fantastic chocolate and pistachio popcorn recipe is part of our Meal Planning Program.
Sign up today for this amazing program– you can try it for free– enjoy over 500 recipes that are RDN approved!
- 1/3 cup popcorn kernels
- 1 cup shelled pistachios, roasted and salted
- 3/4 cup dried apricots, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup dried pineapple, roughly chopped
- 6 ounces dark chocolate
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Chop nuts and fruit.
1. Prepare popcorn according to package instructions.
2. Toast nuts in a skillet until fragrant, about 2 minutes over low heat.
3. Melt chocolate in microwave in 15 second increments, stirring between each until completely melted.
4. Combine all ingredients and drizzle chocolate over. Let chocolate harden in the refrigerator, about 5 minutes. Enjoy!