Kick start the new year with this nutrient-dense, energizing & refreshing elixir recipe.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup frozen wild blueberries
- 4 sprigs parsley
- 1 teaspoon ginger root, chopped
- 4 sprigs cilantro
- 1/2 lemon, peeled
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1/2 cup kale [about 1 leaf]
- 1/2 medium cucumber, peeled and chopped
- Stevia to taste
1. Peel and chop ginger.
2. Peel lemon and cut in half.
3. Peel and chop cucumber.
1. Place all ingredients in blender and process until smooth.
2. Add Stevia a pinch at a time to sweeten to taste.
Optional: Add a serving of protein powder to make this a meal replacement or for post-workout snack.
More recipes and a free 3-day trial to the meal planner here.